COVID-19 Information Page
So we can stay safe and do our part fighting this pandemic, please familiarise yourself with the following when coming for an appointment or buying products.
- Please only come into the clinic if you have an appointment. (see below for product sales)
- If early, please wait in your car/outside until much closer to your appointment time.
- Please come to your appointment alone. This means no children or friends/family.
- Please sanitise hands on arrival.
- Unfortunately there will be no seating in the hallway, no magazines, and please bring your own water bottle.
- Contactless payment is encouraged, and I will sanitise between each use.
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell and we will reschedule your appointment.
- If you require products please phone, message, or email & we'll arange a time to pick them up.
- We can also post product if you prefer.
Additional Ways We're Keeping You Safe
- Appointments have extra time between each client to allow cleaning of surfaces with isopropyl.
- Our usual standards of hygene for tools, equipment etc are more than sufficient but extra attention is being given to those areas not typically considered or required to be sterile.
- We are not taking appointments from clients within two weeks of the COVID-19 vaccine. This is to reduce the likelihood of unexpected outcomes from any potential vaccine symptoms. This is a general guiding principal for any medical treatment in order to give the body time to recover, and in accodance with recommendations from the industry.