Novona Beauty Terms of Trade
Standard Terms of Trade
- Bookings are accepted at the discretions of Novotna Beauty Ltd.
- Payment is required at appointment conclusion.
- Cheques are not an acceptable form of payment.
- Bookings are subject to re-scheduling by Novotna Beauty due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Novotna Beauty will not be held financially or otherwise responsible for bookings unable to be performed, beginning or finishing later than expected for whatever reason.
The following is applicable to special offers, vouchers, coupons, specials, promotions, and the like where they:
- must be mentioned at the time of booking in order to receive the offer.
- are limited for use within the dates specified.
- are not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- cannot be used when purchasing gift certificates.
- Free or special offers are not transferable, and must be redeemed during the same booked session to which the paid product or service applies e.g. a buy this and get that free offer cannot be broken into two discrete appointments.
- Speial offers cannot be used when purchasing gift certificates.
- Vouchers are valid for 6 months from issue date unless otherwise specified.
- Not redeemable for cash and no change given.
- Certificate invalid without a valid redemption code.
- Please keep redemption code safe and private because certificate is redemable using just the redemption code.
- Novotna Beauty is not responsible for unauthorised use of the gift certificate.
- Treatment charge changes, whether from price increases, price decreases, or a special offer, cannot be applied to treatments specified on vouchers at redemption e.g. a voucher for a facial. This is not applicable to a monetary value specified on the voucher such as a voucher for $100.
Whether arriving late, canceling at late notice, or simply not showing up to an appointment, it is costly to the business in both direct costs associated with staffing arrangements, appointment preparations, consequences for other customers in subsequent bookings, and the opportunity lost from turning away bookings that would have otherwise filled that vacancy. For these reasons it is important that appointment times be adhered to and the following policy is implemented in order to recover at least part of the costs associated with these scenarios.
Late notice is defined as less than 24 hours prior to the appointment start time.
The charge associated with theses scenarios is called the No-Show fee and is 50% of the price of the booked treatments. This fee is applicable to all scenarios outlined below.
Late Cancellations & No-Shows
The No-Show fee is charged to those who cancel an appointment within the period defined as late notice, or simply don't show up at all during the appointment session.
If you arrive late we have the right to refuse your appointment and charge the No-Show fee.
Where possible and at the discretion of Novotna Beauty, your therapist will perform as much of the treatment as possible in the remaining appointment time, but the full treatment price will be charged.
Late Notice Postponements (Rebookings)
If an appointment must be postponed (rebooked) at late notice, the No-Show fee will be waived with the following conditions:
- Only one rebooking per appointment is permitted. Further postponements after the initial postponement are treated and defined as new bookings having the effect of cancelling the original booking and affecting the consequences associated therein.
- If the rebooking is later cancelled with the appropriate notice, or further postponed with appropriate notice, the No-Show fee will be charged on the original booking.
- With respect to a rebooked appointment, any no-shows, late cancellations, or further late postponements will result in the No-Show fee being applied to both the original booking and the rebooked appointment.
Outstanding Balances (Credit Terms)
- Outstanding balances can occur from a number of scenarios and includes the accumulation of No-Show fees.
- Outstanding balances must be cleared within 30 days of incurring the debt.
- After 30 days, use of money interest will be incurred on the overdue balance at a rate of 5% per annum.
- Failure to clear this balance within 60 days will result in the debt being passed onto a collection agency resulting in further associated charges.